Tobin & Sons’ worldwide network affords us the resources needed to accommodate your relocation to any corner of the world. We are a Registered International Mover (RIM), certified through Bekins International and RIM-trained at Tobin & Sons.
We share an important goal with our clients to provide the highest quality relocation services at a cost-effective price, while ensuring optimum customer satisfaction. We will, through our network of affiliates, meet your personal requirements and demands, whether ocean, rail or air; port-to-port or door-to-door. If a job can be done, we have the capabilities to do it.
Supported by our network of worldwide agents, Tobin & Sons simplifies the mysteries and complexities of international shipping by aligning ourselves as your partner in the relocation process. We provide the following:
- Worldwide origin and destination services
- Ocean transport in 20’ and 40’ steamship containers
- Air shipping in climate controlled chambers and lift vans
- Registered International Mover (RIM) Certified
- Household and Commercial Shipments
- Customs and Demographic Information
- Clearly defined preparation and handling procedures
- Document control
- Maximum safety and security of your shipment
- Recommendations for storage of personal effects
- Accountability from start to finish
The common denominator to any move is communication. Tobin & Sons demonstrates unity of purpose through each step of the process. Our system is designed to keep everyone informed each and every step of the way, regardless of borders, languages or distance.
Tobin Scientific is a division of Tobin & Sons Moving and Storage, Inc. which provides complete laboratory relocation services. Tobin Scientific is the nation’s only fully integrated, single-source provider of life science laboratory relocation, specializing in frozen biological and cryogenic transportation.