W O R K A T T O B I N
All Tobin employees adhere to our customer-centric creed: “The customer always come first. Always.”
Tobin & Sons Moving and Storage is an EOE/M/F/D/V.employer.
Opportunities For Professional Movers
Job Description: Sales & Admin Support Coordinator
As part of our continued growth, we are hiring an entry-level Sales & Admin Support Coordinator to support the field sales team and finance administration efforts. The successful candidate will serve as a point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by securing documentation and collecting information, job data and providing feedback. The goal is to alleviate paperwork and order processing burden on sales and help facilitate faster billing cycles for finance by finalizing completed job scope incidentals.
Tobin & Sons Moving and Storage & its Life Science division, Tobin Scientific, have been providing relocation & storage services to the Residential, Commercial, Life Science and Academic markets since 1960. If you are dedicated and ambitious, this is an excellent place to potentially begin and grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
- Coordinate sales team with individual administrative support for reps, including data entry, acquiring and filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form
- Handle the processing of all orders requiring post-sale line-item clarification follow-up
- Sales team CRM support
- Respond to customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Ensure adherence to Tobin policies and practices
- Other general office and admin activities as assigned
Requirements and skills
- Experience in sales, experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office). Database management or CRM experience a plus.
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in business or finance will be an asset
Pay: $45000 – 55000 annual, commensurate with experience
Full-time benefits available after employment waiting period. (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
-Day Shifts weekdays (Required)
-Criminal background check (Required)
-Ability to commute to work (Required)
-Driver’s License (Preferred)
Email us with your resume & references – CLICK HERE
Tobin & Sons Moving and Storage & its Life Science division, Tobin Scientific, have been providing relocation services to the Residential, Commercial, Life Science and Academic markets since 1960. If you are dedicated and ambitious, this is an excellent place to potentially grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
Tobin Scientific is a division of Tobin & Sons Moving and Storage, Inc. which provides complete laboratory relocation services. Tobin Scientific is the nation’s only fully integrated, single-source provider of life science laboratory relocation, specializing in frozen biological and cryogenic transportation.
39 Tozer Road
Beverly, MA 01915